Good Sunday morning my stamping friends. How is everyone’s weekend going? Is anyone doing anything fun? I’ve got today off for my team meeting, YAY!!!
For today’s card I pulled out an older set from the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog. Here’s my card for today.
I used the Stampin’ Up! Dressed To Impress Photopolymer Stamp Set for my card today.
My design is from CAS Colours & Sketches Challenge #423.
My colors are from the Color Throwdown Challenge #646.
I started by embossing a panel of Smoky Slate card stock using the Pretty Flowers Embossing Folder. I adhered a panel of the Night of Navy Ombre Specialty Paper to the card front using Multipurpose Liquid Glue and adhered the card front to a Smoky Slate card base using Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
On a panel of Basic White Cardstock I stamped the perfume bottle and the shoe image from the Dressed To Impress stamp set in Tuxedo Black Ink. I colored the images in using my Pool Party and Smoky Slate Stampin’ Blends Markers. I brushed Wink of Stella on the shoe images to give it a little shimmer. I cut the images out using my All Dressed Up Dies. I adhered the die cut pieces to the card front using Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Glue Dots and Stampin’ Dimensionals.
On a small panel of Basic White cardstock I stamped the sentiment from the Dressed To Impress stamp set in Night of Navy Ink. I stamped the splotch image from the Dressed To Impress stamp set in Pool Party Ink around the sentiment. I adhered the sentiment to the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
On the inside I stamped the sentiment from the Dressed To Impress stamp set in Night of navy Ink on a panel of Basic White cardstock. I stamped the splotch image around the sentiment in Pool Party Ink. I stamped the perfume bottle and shoe image from the Dressed To Impress stamp set in Tuxedo Black Ink on the bottom of the panel. I colored the images in using my Pool Party and Smoky Slate Stampin’ Blends Markers. I adhered the Basic White panel to a Pool Party mat using Stampin’ Seal and then to the inside of the Smoky Slate card base using Stampin’ Seal.
To finish my card I decorated a Basic White Medium Envelope. I stamped the perfume bottle on the envelope front and the shoe image from the Dressed To Impress stamp set on the envelope flap in Tuxedo Black Ink. I stamped the splotch image in Pool Party Ink on the envelope flap. I colored the images in using my Night of Navy, Pool Party and Smoky Slate Stampin’ Blends Markers.
Thank you for stopping by my blog today. I hope you liked my card and will give it a try. Happy Stamping!!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d love to be your Demonstrator. Just click HERE to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions.
MY CURRENT HOST CODE IS: DRZETK6V
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any 1 item valued up to $10.00 from the 2020-2021 Annual Catalog or the January-June 2021 Mini Catalog! For any orders $50 or more I will also send you my monthly class tutorials. Click HERE or go to my Customer Rewards for more details and to see what this months tutorials are.
Click HERE to shop the clearance rack.
Please remember to use my current Host Code and make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Happy Stamping, Karen!
Stampin’ Up! Connect, Craft & Collect $25 Stampin’ Rewards Bonus!!
This offer ends TOMORROW, Monday June 14th
From May 4 – June 14, 2021, qualifying Stampin’ Up! orders and parties over $250 will receive $25 in BONUS Stampin’ Rewards! YAY for more free goodies to kick off a new catalog!!
Stampin’ Rewards can be spent on any merchandise in either of the current catalogs, including the host exclusive items on pages 170-171 in the new Annual Catalog and page 88 in the January-June Mini Catalog!
PROMOTION DATES: MAY 4 – JUNE 14, 2021
- Workshop orders, customer orders, and online orders all qualify for the extra $25 in Stampin’ Rewards if they reach the $250 level.
- The order must reach the qualifying amount of $250 in merchandise prior to shipping and tax.
- The extra $25 rewards are only valid once per order no matter how high the order total.
- Starter Kit orders do not qualify for this promotion.
- Stampin’ Rewards can not be used on a 50% off item.
- Deadline to submit an order and receive the extra $25 in free Stampin’ Rewards: June 14, 2021 at 11:50 PM (MT).
If you have any questions or would like me to set up a host code for you to see if you can collect $250 in orders for yourself, please drop me a note at firstname.lastname@example.org. I’ll be happy to do that for you!
If you have any questions, drop me a note at email@example.com.
The Adventure Begins
Subscribe June 11 – July 10
Life is full of big adventures that are best experienced together! This month’s The Adventure Begins Paper Pumpkin Kit helps you celebrate those exciting new chapters in the most creative of ways with enough supplies to create twelve motivating cards—plus coordinating envelopes—all featuring the exciting colors of nature.
Like the still moments before a great adventure, the kit’s designs contain a quiet energy that hint at all the grand possibilities of what is yet to come. Share this kit with your family and friends about to embark on a new journey and make connections while you explore and discover new levels of your creativity!
- Contains enough supplies to create twelve cards and coordinating envelopes.
- Card size: 4-1/4” x 5-1/2” (10.8 x 14cm)
- Envelope size: 4-1/2” x 5-3/4” (11.4 x 14.6 cm)
- Comes with a Stampin’ Spot plus an exclusive Stamp Set.
- Includes inspirational sentiments and adventure-themed imagery featuring these nature-inspired coordinating colors: Basic Black, Basic White, Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry, Early Espresso, Flirty Flamingo, Garden Green, Granny Apple Green, Mango Melody, Night of Navy.
Subscribe to the July 2021 Paper Pumpkin Kit between 11 June and 10 July at paperpumpkin.com!
Note: Supplies may be limited toward the end of the subscription period.
The January–June 2021 Mini Catalog will be retiring soon! It’s always bittersweet to see a classic Stampin’ Up! catalog take a trip to retirement. But, we’re looking forward to all the new products on their way—and we hope you are, too!
Stock up on your favorite products before they’re gone for good! Save up to 50% on essential craft supplies. What are you waiting for? Start shopping! After all, this selection of Last Chance Products is only available while supplies last.
Click Here to view the PDF of the LAST CHANCE retiring items from the January -June 2021 Mini Catalog.
- Each Last Chance Products promotion typically includes a Retiring List (products that will no longer be available once the catalog retires) and a Carryover List (products that will still be available once the catalog retires). For this catalog’s Last Chance Products promotion, a Carryover List will not be provided; carryover products can be viewed in the 2021–2022 Annual Catalog.
- Discounts are not always available with the Retiring List. When they are, they will vary from one market to another depending on product performance.
- All products are available while supplies last, and there are no purchase limits.
- Starts: 1 June 2021 at 1:00 PM (MT)
- Ends: 30 June 2021 at 11:59 PM (MT)
DON’T MISS OUT ON THESE GREAT DEALS!! GET THOSE SHOPPING LISTS READY TO GO!! STOCK UP ON YOUR FAVORITE PRODUCTS BEFORE THEY’RE GONE!! Click Here and head over to my Online Store and Start Shopping!!Don’t forget, the last chance items are available while supplies last so shop early for the best selection!
Introducing The Kits Collection
I’m excited to share with you a new line of creative products called the Kits Collection by Stampin’ Up! They’ve designed beautiful kits and done all the designing and cutting for you – so card making is easier than ever! Stampin’ Up! has taken the guess work out of creativity and done the hard parts, and you get to do the fun stuff: craft! Each kit is all-inclusive and includes step-by-step instructions, the predesigned projects, preprinted pieces, and even the adhesives you need to complete the projects.
There’s a wide variety of kits for all different occasions, and new kits are being added regularly, so be sure to check back often! This collection even includes 4 kits that don’t require stamping. This makes a perfect gift for that special someone in your life who wants to be crafty but doesn’t feel confident to stamp! You can shop the current selection at www.stampinup.com/kits. But hurry! Kits are available only while supplies last!
Pick the kit that’s right for you.
The first Stampin’ Up! value statement is this: we care about people first. What does that look like? Caring about people first means treating others with kindness, respect, and equal consideration. It means working together towards a common goal, helping each other through life’s challenges, and celebrating one another’s accomplishments. It means including others, even when we disagree, have contrasting life experiences, or simply see things differently. Caring about people first is our greatest strength!
In honor of this value—and in the spirit of World Diversity Day—we’d like to celebrate what makes us unique through what brings us together: creativity! The United Through Creativity Digital Download features inclusive, multicultural, and multilingual sentiments and illustrations that represent the multiple markets Stampin’ Up! engages with. And, it’s FREE for all!
We hope you’ll join us in celebrating our one-of-a-kind community through the unifying force of creativity!
- The elements featured in the United Through Creativity Digital Download were created in the spirit of World Diversity Day—a day for each of us to join together and understand the value of cultural diversity throughout the world. And, to celebrate our unique community of crafters!
- We celebrate the diversity of the Stampin’ Up! family every day! In the United Through Creativity Digital Download, you’ll see a variety of illustrations, sentiments, and other elements that represent each of our marvelous markets and more.
- Print your favorite pieces and use them to create cards, scrapbook pages, and other paper projects! We hope you’ll enjoy celebrating diversity, connection, community, and creativity with this sweet selection of inclusive, multicultural, and multilingual elements.
- Don’t be shy—share what you’ve made! When sharing to social media, use the hashtags #UnitedThroughCreativity and #DiversityDay. We can’t wait to see your creations!
- Speaking of sharing, spread the word! Let’s celebrate what makes us unique through what brings us together: creativity!
- Click on the image below for your free Digital Download
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Basic White Cardstock 2″ X 4″ (artwork), 1 1/2″ X 7/8″ (sentiment), 4″ X 5 1/4″ (inner liner)
- Pool Party Cardstock 4 1/8″ X 5 3/8″ (inner liner mat)
- Smoky Slate Cardstock 8 1/2″ X 5 1/2″ (card base scored and folded at 4 1/4″), 4 1/4″ X 5 1/2″ (card front)
- Ombre Specialty Paper 1 3/4″ X 5 1/2′ (card front panel)