Good Thursday morning my stamping friends! Welcome to our Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop. I hope everyone is doing well today. If you are hopping over from Akiko Sudano’s blog, thank you for stopping by my blog. This week we have a Sketch Challenge. Be sure to take a moment to hop around to see everyone’s beautiful projects. Here is my card using this weeks sketch.
I used the Stampin’ Up! Art In Bloom Bundle for my card today.
I did follow the sketch most of the way. After I had everything glued down, I realized I had forgotten my twine.
I started by stamping the large flower image from the Stampin’ Up! Art In Bloom Photopolymer Stamp Set in Calypso Coral Ink on a Basic White panel. I stamped the flower fill images over the outlined image in Calypso Coral Ink, stamped off once, Pale Papaya and Petal Pink Inks. Using my Bloom Dies and Bloom Hybrid 3D Embossing Folder sandwiched together, I embossed and cut the flowers out. I stamped the leaf images from the Art In Bloom stamp set multiple times on a panel of Basic White cardstock. I stamped the outline and fill images in Just Jade, Mint Macaron and Soft Succulent Inks, stamping the outline in full strength and the fill stamped off once. I cut the leaves out using the Bloom Dies, I also cut a few outlined leaves in the coordinating cardstock colors.
I adhered the embossed Basic White panel (with the flowers cut out of it) to a Calypso Coral card base using Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I adhered the leaves to the openings using Glue Dots and Stampin’ Dimensionals. I adhered the die cut flowers to the coordinating openings using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
On a strip of Basic White cardstock I stamped the sentiment from the Art In Bloom stamp set in Soft Succulent Ink. I cut the sentiment out using the Bloom Dies and adhered it to the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals. I added a few Rhinestone Basic Jewels to the flower centers.
On the inside I stamped the sentiment from the Art In Bloom stamp set in Soft Succulent Ink in the center of a Basic White panel. I stamped the flower outline image from the Art In Bloom stamp set on a smaller panel of Basic White cardstock in Calypso Coral Ink. I stamped the fill images the same as I did for the card front. This time I just cut the flowers out using the Bloom Die and adhered them to the panel using Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I adhered a couple leaves under the flowers while the Multipurpose Liquid Glue was still wet. I adhered the Basic White panel to a Soft Succulent mat using Stampin’ Seal and then to the inside of the Calypso Coral card base using Stampin’ Seal.
To complete my card I stamped the flower outline image from the Art In Bloom stamp set on the front of a Basic White Medium Envelope in Calypso Coral Ink. I stamped the flower fill images in Calypso Coral Ink, stamped off once, Pale Papaya and Petal Pink Inks over the outlined images. I stamped the leaf images from the Art In Bloom stamp set in Just Jade, Mint Macaron and Soft Succulent Inks around the flowers. I adhered a panel of the Pale Papaya 2021-2023 In-Color 6 X 6 Designer Series Paper to the envelope flap.
Thank you for visiting my blog today. I hope you liked my card and will give it a try. Now that you’ve seen my card, take a minute to hop through all our projects today. If you click on the Next Blog button, you’ll go to Amy’s page. Or you can just click on the names below to go directly to all their blogs! Happy Hopping!!
Karen Ksenzakovic: You Are Here
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d love to be your Demonstrator. Just click HERE to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions.
MY CURRENT HOST CODE IS: DRZETK6V
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any 1 item valued up to $10.00 from the 2020-2021 Annual Catalog or the January-June 2021 Mini Catalog! For any orders $50 or more I will also send you my monthly class tutorials. Click HERE or go to my Customer Rewards for more details and to see what this months tutorials are.
Click HERE to shop the clearance rack.
Please remember to use my current Host Code and make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Happy Stamping, Karen!
The January–June 2021 Mini Catalog will be retiring soon! It’s always bittersweet to see a classic Stampin’ Up! catalog take a trip to retirement. But, we’re looking forward to all the new products on their way—and we hope you are, too!
Stock up on your favorite products before they’re gone for good! Save up to 50% on essential craft supplies. What are you waiting for? Start shopping! After all, this selection of Last Chance Products is only available while supplies last.
Click Here to view the PDF of the LAST CHANCE retiring items from the January -June 2021 Mini Catalog.
- Each Last Chance Products promotion typically includes a Retiring List (products that will no longer be available once the catalog retires) and a Carryover List (products that will still be available once the catalog retires). For this catalog’s Last Chance Products promotion, a Carryover List will not be provided; carryover products can be viewed in the 2021–2022 Annual Catalog.
- Discounts are not always available with the Retiring List. When they are, they will vary from one market to another depending on product performance.
- All products are available while supplies last, and there are no purchase limits.
- Starts: 1 June 2021 at 1:00 PM (MT)
- Ends: 30 June 2021 at 11:59 PM (MT)
DON’T MISS OUT ON THESE GREAT DEALS!! GET THOSE SHOPPING LISTS READY TO GO!! STOCK UP ON YOUR FAVORITE PRODUCTS BEFORE THEY’RE GONE!! Click Here and head over to my Online Store and Start Shopping!!Don’t forget, the last chance items are available while supplies last so shop early for the best selection!
Introducing The Kits Collection
I’m excited to share with you a new line of creative products called the Kits Collection by Stampin’ Up! They’ve designed beautiful kits and done all the designing and cutting for you – so card making is easier than ever! Stampin’ Up! has taken the guess work out of creativity and done the hard parts, and you get to do the fun stuff: craft! Each kit is all-inclusive and includes step-by-step instructions, the predesigned projects, preprinted pieces, and even the adhesives you need to complete the projects.
There’s a wide variety of kits for all different occasions, and new kits are being added regularly, so be sure to check back often! This collection even includes 4 kits that don’t require stamping. This makes a perfect gift for that special someone in your life who wants to be crafty but doesn’t feel confident to stamp! You can shop the current selection at www.stampinup.com/kits. But hurry! Kits are available only while supplies last!
Pick the kit that’s right for you.
Expressions In Color
Subscribe May11 – June 10
LAST DAY TO SUBSCRIBE
Dream and discover In Color! With the Expressions In Color Paper Pumpkin Kit, you’ll be introduced to our intriguing collection of In Colors for 2021–2023—and, you’ll find a familiar shade from our 2020–2022 In Color selection. This month’s ink-credible kit contains enough elements to create nine cards—and coordinating envelopes—including ink-stained paper pieces, an exclusive stamp set, and not one, but two Classic Stampin’ Spots! And, it all comes in a cute, colorful, and collectible box.
What are In Colors, anyway? In Colors consist of a limited-edition collection of colors. We come up with a new collection every year, and we release it around the same time as the release of our annual catalog! In each In Color collection, we’ll offer ink, paper, markers, and more. The catch? They’re only available to purchase for a period of two years, so stock up on your favorite In Color supplies while you can!
With the Expressions In Color kit, you can explore and experiment with our 2020–2022 and 2021–2023 In Color collections. Make a splash with awe-inspiring, ink-stained artistry!
- Kit contains enough supplies to create 9 cards—3 each of 3 designs—and coordinating envelopes. This all-inclusive kit includes printed card bases, die-cut paper pieces, embellishments, adhesive, and more!
- Card size: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ (10.8 x 14 cm)
- Envelope size: 4-1/2″ x 5-3/4″ (11.4 x 14.6 cm)
- Coordinating colors: Bumblebee, Evening Evergreen, Fresh Freesia, Polished Pink
- As always, this month’s kit features an exclusive stamp set. But, this month’s kit also includes not one, but two Classic Stampin’ Spots!
- Comes in a cute, colorful, and collectible box.
- Coordinates with products from the Expressions in Ink Suite (US | CA) (item #155459).
Subscribe to the June 2021 Paper Pumpkin Kit—Expressions In Color—between 11 May and 10 June at paperpumpkin.com!
Note: Supplies may be limited toward the end of the subscription period.
Stampin’ Up! Connect, Craft & Collect $25 Stampin’ Rewards Bonus May 4 – June 14!!
From May 4 – June 14, 2021, qualifying Stampin’ Up! orders and parties over $250 will receive $25 in BONUS Stampin’ Rewards! YAY for more free goodies to kick off a new catalog!!
Stampin’ Rewards can be spent on any merchandise in either of the current catalogs, including the host exclusive items on pages 170-171 in the new Annual Catalog and page 88 in the January-June Mini Catalog!
PROMOTION DATES: MAY 4 – JUNE 14, 2021
- Workshop orders, customer orders, and online orders all qualify for the extra $25 in Stampin’ Rewards if they reach the $250 level.
- The order must reach the qualifying amount of $250 in merchandise prior to shipping and tax.
- The extra $25 rewards are only valid once per order no matter how high the order total.
- Starter Kit orders do not qualify for this promotion.
- Stampin’ Rewards can not be used on a 50% off item.
- Deadline to submit an order and receive the extra $25 in free Stampin’ Rewards: June 14, 2021 at 11:50 PM (MT).
If you have any questions or would like me to set up a host code for you to see if you can collect $250 in orders for yourself, please drop me a note at firstname.lastname@example.org. I’ll be happy to do that for you!
If you have any questions, drop me a note at email@example.com.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Basic White Cardstock 2 – 4″ X 5 1/4″ (card front and inner liner), 1″ X 4 1/2″ (sentiment), 2″ X 3 1/4″ (leaves), 4″ X 3 1/2′ (inside flowers)
- Calypso Coral Cardstock 8 1/2″ X 5 1/2″ (card base scored and folded at 4 1/4″)
- Just Jade Cardstock scrap for leaves
- Mint Macaron Cardstock scrap for leaves
- Soft Succulent Cardstock 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″ (inner liner mat), scrap for leaves
- 2021-2023 In-Color 6 X 6 Designer Series Paper 2 1/2″ X 6″ (envelope flap)