Good Wednesday morning my stamping friends. We’re halfway through the week and on the downhill to the weekend. Is anyone starting to make plans?
It’s time for another inspiration challenge for The Card Concept. For the next 2 weeks we have a Vacation Time challenge. Here is my card that was inspired from the challenge photo.
I used the Stampin’ Up! A Good Man Cling Stamp Set for my card today. I was inspired by the trees in the photo and the woodgrain in the inspiration photo for my Clean and Layered card. I decided to make a card of a man vacationing and relaxing.
I joined in with Always Fun Challenges #217, “Layers”.
I started by adhering a panel of the Beauty of The Earth DSP to an Early Espresso card base using Stampin’ Seal. I adhered 2 more panels of the Beauty of The Earth DSP to Early Espresso mats using Stampin’ Seal. I adhered the smaller panel to the card front using Stampin’ Seal and the ‘tree’ panel to the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
On a panel of Basic White cardstock I stamped the image from A Good Man stamp set in Tuxedo Black Ink. I colored the image in using my Bermuda Bay, Crumb Cake, Daffodil Delight, Ivory, Pool Party and Poppy Parade Stampin’ Blends Markers. I cut the image out using my Hippo & Friends Dies. From a panel of Early Espresso cardstock I cut the next size larger Hippo & Friends Dies and adhered the artwork using Stampin’ Seal. I adhered the matted artwork to the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
On a strip of Basic White cardstock I stamped the sentiment from A Good Man stamp set in Night of Navy Ink. I cut the sentiment out using my Stitched Rectangle Dies. I wrapped a piece of Linen Thread around the sentiment twice and tied a knot. I adhered the sentiment to the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
On the inside I stamped the sentiment from A Good Man stamp set in Night of Navy Ink in the center of a Basic White panel. I adhered a panel of Beauty of The Earth DSP to the bottom of the panel using Stampin’ Seal. I adhered the Basic White panel to an Early Espresso mat using Stampin’ Seal and then to the inside of the Early Espresso card base using Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
To complete my card I decorated a Basic White Medium Envelope. I stamped the image from A Good Man stamp set on the envelope front in Tuxedo Black Ink. I colored the image in the same as I did for the card. I adhered a panel of Beauty of The Earth DSP to the envelope flap.
Thank you for stopping by my blog today. I hope you liked my card and will give it a try. Happy Stamping!!
Join me today at 4:00pm on my Facebook Live.
I’m planning to go live on my Facebook page with a project today at 4pm ET. Please join me to see what card I will be making today.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d love to be your Demonstrator. Just click HERE to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions.
MY CURRENT HOST CODE IS: DRZETK6V
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any 1 item valued up to $10.00 from the 2020-2021 Annual Catalog or the January-June 2021 Mini Catalog! For any orders $50 or more I will also send you my monthly class tutorials. Click HERE or go to my Customer Rewards for more details and to see what this months tutorials are.
Click HERE to shop the clearance rack.
Please remember to use my current Host Code and make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Happy Stamping, Karen!
The January–June 2021 Mini Catalog will be retiring soon! It’s always bittersweet to see a classic Stampin’ Up! catalog take a trip to retirement. But, we’re looking forward to all the new products on their way—and we hope you are, too!
Stock up on your favorite products before they’re gone for good! Save up to 50% on essential craft supplies. What are you waiting for? Start shopping! After all, this selection of Last Chance Products is only available while supplies last.
Click Here to view the PDF of the LAST CHANCE retiring items from the January -June 2021 Mini Catalog.
- Each Last Chance Products promotion typically includes a Retiring List (products that will no longer be available once the catalog retires) and a Carryover List (products that will still be available once the catalog retires). For this catalog’s Last Chance Products promotion, a Carryover List will not be provided; carryover products can be viewed in the 2021–2022 Annual Catalog.
- Discounts are not always available with the Retiring List. When they are, they will vary from one market to another depending on product performance.
- All products are available while supplies last, and there are no purchase limits.
- Starts: 1 June 2021 at 1:00 PM (MT)
- Ends: 30 June 2021 at 11:59 PM (MT)
DON’T MISS OUT ON THESE GREAT DEALS!! GET THOSE SHOPPING LISTS READY TO GO!! STOCK UP ON YOUR FAVORITE PRODUCTS BEFORE THEY’RE GONE!! Click Here and head over to my Online Store and Start Shopping!!Don’t forget, the last chance items are available while supplies last so shop early for the best selection!
Introducing The Kits Collection
I’m excited to share with you a new line of creative products called the Kits Collection by Stampin’ Up! They’ve designed beautiful kits and done all the designing and cutting for you – so card making is easier than ever! Stampin’ Up! has taken the guess work out of creativity and done the hard parts, and you get to do the fun stuff: craft! Each kit is all-inclusive and includes step-by-step instructions, the predesigned projects, preprinted pieces, and even the adhesives you need to complete the projects.
There’s a wide variety of kits for all different occasions, and new kits are being added regularly, so be sure to check back often! This collection even includes 4 kits that don’t require stamping. This makes a perfect gift for that special someone in your life who wants to be crafty but doesn’t feel confident to stamp! You can shop the current selection at www.stampinup.com/kits. But hurry! Kits are available only while supplies last!
Pick the kit that’s right for you.
Expressions In Color
Subscribe May11 – June 10
Dream and discover In Color! With the Expressions In Color Paper Pumpkin Kit, you’ll be introduced to our intriguing collection of In Colors for 2021–2023—and, you’ll find a familiar shade from our 2020–2022 In Color selection. This month’s ink-credible kit contains enough elements to create nine cards—and coordinating envelopes—including ink-stained paper pieces, an exclusive stamp set, and not one, but two Classic Stampin’ Spots! And, it all comes in a cute, colorful, and collectible box.
What are In Colors, anyway? In Colors consist of a limited-edition collection of colors. We come up with a new collection every year, and we release it around the same time as the release of our annual catalog! In each In Color collection, we’ll offer ink, paper, markers, and more. The catch? They’re only available to purchase for a period of two years, so stock up on your favorite In Color supplies while you can!
With the Expressions In Color kit, you can explore and experiment with our 2020–2022 and 2021–2023 In Color collections. Make a splash with awe-inspiring, ink-stained artistry!
- Kit contains enough supplies to create 9 cards—3 each of 3 designs—and coordinating envelopes. This all-inclusive kit includes printed card bases, die-cut paper pieces, embellishments, adhesive, and more!
- Card size: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ (10.8 x 14 cm)
- Envelope size: 4-1/2″ x 5-3/4″ (11.4 x 14.6 cm)
- Coordinating colors: Bumblebee, Evening Evergreen, Fresh Freesia, Polished Pink
- As always, this month’s kit features an exclusive stamp set. But, this month’s kit also includes not one, but two Classic Stampin’ Spots!
- Comes in a cute, colorful, and collectible box.
- Coordinates with products from the Expressions in Ink Suite (US | CA) (item #155459).
Subscribe to the June 2021 Paper Pumpkin Kit—Expressions In Color—between 11 May and 10 June at paperpumpkin.com!
Note: Supplies may be limited toward the end of the subscription period.
Stampin’ Up! Connect, Craft & Collect $25 Stampin’ Rewards Bonus May 4 – June 14!!
From May 4 – June 14, 2021, qualifying Stampin’ Up! orders and parties over $250 will receive $25 in BONUS Stampin’ Rewards! YAY for more free goodies to kick off a new catalog!!
Stampin’ Rewards can be spent on any merchandise in either of the current catalogs, including the host exclusive items on pages 170-171 in the new Annual Catalog and page 88 in the January-June Mini Catalog!
PROMOTION DATES: MAY 4 – JUNE 14, 2021
- Workshop orders, customer orders, and online orders all qualify for the extra $25 in Stampin’ Rewards if they reach the $250 level.
- The order must reach the qualifying amount of $250 in merchandise prior to shipping and tax.
- The extra $25 rewards are only valid once per order no matter how high the order total.
- Starter Kit orders do not qualify for this promotion.
- Stampin’ Rewards can not be used on a 50% off item.
- Deadline to submit an order and receive the extra $25 in free Stampin’ Rewards: June 14, 2021 at 11:50 PM (MT).
If you have any questions or would like me to set up a host code for you to see if you can collect $250 in orders for yourself, please drop me a note at email@example.com. I’ll be happy to do that for you!
If you have any questions, drop me a note at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Basic White Cardstock 4″ X 3″ (artwork), 4″ X 5 1/4″ (inner liner)
- Early Espresso Cardstock 8 1/2″ X 5 1/2″ (card base scored and folded at 4 1/4″), 2 5/8″ x 2 5/8″ & 4″ X 2 1/4″ (card front panel mats), 2 3/4″ x 3 1/2″ (artwork mat), 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″ (inner liner mat)
- Beauty of The Earth Designer Series Paper 4″ X 5 1/4″ (card front), 2 1/2″ X 2 1/2″ & 2″ X 4″ (card front panels), 1 1/4″ X 4″ (inner liner panel), 2 1/2″ X 6″ (envelope flap)