Good Thursday morning my stamping friends! Welcome to our Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop. I hope everyone is doing well today. If you are hopping over from Karen Finkle, thank you for stopping by my blog. This week we have a Color Challenge. Be sure to take a moment to hop around to see everyone’s amazing projects. Here is my card using this weeks colors.
I used the retiring Stampin’ Up! Snail Mail Suite for my card today. This suite is only available until June 30th.
My design is from Sunday Stamps Challenge #258.
I started by adhering a panel of the Snail Mail Designer Series Paper to a Basic Gray card base using Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I adhered a smaller panel of the Snail Mail DSP to a Basic Gray mat using Stampin’ Seal and adhered it to the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
On a strip of Basic Gray cardstock I stamped the sentiment from the Stampin’ Up! Snailed It Cling Stamp Set in Versamark Ink. I immediately sprinkled it with my White Embossing Powder and set it using my Heat Tool. I cut the sentiment out using my Stitched Rectangle Dies and adhered it to the card front using Stampin’ Seal.
On a small panel of Basic White cardstock I stamped the mushroom and snail image from the Snailed It stamp set in Tuxedo Black Ink. I colored the images in using my Bermuda Bay, Daffodil Delight and Real Red Stampin’ Blends Markers. For the snails body, I used my Water Painters filled with alcohol and some Blushing Bride Ink on one of my blocks. I cut the images out using my Snail Dies and adhered them to the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals. I added a couple Resin Heart Embellishments to the card front I tied a small double bow using the Blushing Bride twine from the Snail Mail Twine Combo Pack and adhered it to the sentiment using a Glue Dot.
On the inside I stamped the sentiment from the retiring Stampin’ Up! Happy Thoughts Cling Stamp Set in Tuxedo Black Ink in the center of a Basic White panel. I stamped the mushroom image from the Snailed It stamp set in Tuxedo Black Ink on the bottom of the panel. I colored the image in using my Bermuda Bay, Daffodil Delight and Real Red Stampin’ Blends Markers. I adhered the Basic White panel to a Basic Gray mat using Stampin’ Seal and then to the inside of the Basic Gray card base using Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
To complete my card I stamped the mushroom image from the Snailed It stamp set in Tuxedo Black Ink on a Basic White Medium Envelope. I colored the image in the same as I did for the card. I adhered a panel of the Snail Mail DSP to the envelope flap.
Thank you for visiting my blog today. I hope you liked my card and will give it a try. Now that you’ve seen my card, take a minute to hop through all our projects today. If you click on the Next Blog button, you’ll go to Amy’s page. Or you can just click on the names below to go directly to all their blogs! Happy Hopping!!
Karen Ksenzakovic: You Are Here
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d love to be your Demonstrator. Just click HERE to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions.
MY CURRENT HOST CODE IS: DRZETK6V
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any 1 item valued up to $10.00 from the 2020-2021 Annual Catalog or the January-June 2021 Mini Catalog! For any orders $50 or more I will also send you my monthly class tutorials. Click HERE or go to my Customer Rewards for more details and to see what this months tutorials are.
Click HERE to shop the clearance rack.
Please remember to use my current Host Code and make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Happy Stamping, Karen!
The January–June 2021 Mini Catalog will be retiring soon! It’s always bittersweet to see a classic Stampin’ Up! catalog take a trip to retirement. But, we’re looking forward to all the new products on their way—and we hope you are, too!
Stock up on your favorite products before they’re gone for good! Save up to 50% on essential craft supplies. What are you waiting for? Start shopping! After all, this selection of Last Chance Products is only available while supplies last.
Click Here to view the PDF of the LAST CHANCE retiring items from the January -June 2021 Mini Catalog.
- Each Last Chance Products promotion typically includes a Retiring List (products that will no longer be available once the catalog retires) and a Carryover List (products that will still be available once the catalog retires). For this catalog’s Last Chance Products promotion, a Carryover List will not be provided; carryover products can be viewed in the 2021–2022 Annual Catalog.
- Discounts are not always available with the Retiring List. When they are, they will vary from one market to another depending on product performance.
- All products are available while supplies last, and there are no purchase limits.
- Starts: 1 June 2021 at 1:00 PM (MT)
- Ends: 30 June 2021 at 11:59 PM (MT)
DON’T MISS OUT ON THESE GREAT DEALS!! GET THOSE SHOPPING LISTS READY TO GO!! STOCK UP ON YOUR FAVORITE PRODUCTS BEFORE THEY’RE GONE!! Click Here to head over to my Online Store and Start Shopping Today!! Don’t forget, the last chance items are available while supplies last so shop early for the best selection!
Expressions In Color
Subscribe May11 – June 10
Dream and discover In Color! With the Expressions In Color Paper Pumpkin Kit, you’ll be introduced to our intriguing collection of In Colors for 2021–2023—and, you’ll find a familiar shade from our 2020–2022 In Color selection. This month’s ink-credible kit contains enough elements to create nine cards—and coordinating envelopes—including ink-stained paper pieces, an exclusive stamp set, and not one, but two Classic Stampin’ Spots! And, it all comes in a cute, colorful, and collectible box.
What are In Colors, anyway? In Colors consist of a limited-edition collection of colors. We come up with a new collection every year, and we release it around the same time as the release of our annual catalog! In each In Color collection, we’ll offer ink, paper, markers, and more. The catch? They’re only available to purchase for a period of two years, so stock up on your favorite In Color supplies while you can!
With the Expressions In Color kit, you can explore and experiment with our 2020–2022 and 2021–2023 In Color collections. Make a splash with awe-inspiring, ink-stained artistry!
- Kit contains enough supplies to create 9 cards—3 each of 3 designs—and coordinating envelopes. This all-inclusive kit includes printed card bases, die-cut paper pieces, embellishments, adhesive, and more!
- Card size: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ (10.8 x 14 cm)
- Envelope size: 4-1/2″ x 5-3/4″ (11.4 x 14.6 cm)
- Coordinating colors: Bumblebee, Evening Evergreen, Fresh Freesia, Polished Pink
- As always, this month’s kit features an exclusive stamp set. But, this month’s kit also includes not one, but two Classic Stampin’ Spots!
- Comes in a cute, colorful, and collectible box.
- Coordinates with products from the Expressions in Ink Suite (US | CA) (item #155459).
Subscribe to the June 2021 Paper Pumpkin Kit—Expressions In Color—between 11 May and 10 June at paperpumpkin.com!
Note: Supplies may be limited toward the end of the subscription period.
Stampin’ Up! Connect, Craft & Collect $25 Stampin’ Rewards Bonus May 4 – June 14!!
From May 4 – June 14, 2021, qualifying Stampin’ Up! orders and parties over $250 will receive $25 in BONUS Stampin’ Rewards! YAY for more free goodies to kick off a new catalog!!
Stampin’ Rewards can be spent on any merchandise in either of the current catalogs, including the host exclusive items on pages 170-171 in the new Annual Catalog and page 88 in the January-June Mini Catalog!
PROMOTION DATES: MAY 4 – JUNE 14, 2021
- Workshop orders, customer orders, and online orders all qualify for the extra $25 in Stampin’ Rewards if they reach the $250 level.
- The order must reach the qualifying amount of $250 in merchandise prior to shipping and tax.
- The extra $25 rewards are only valid once per order no matter how high the order total.
- Starter Kit orders do not qualify for this promotion.
- Stampin’ Rewards can not be used on a 50% off item.
- Deadline to submit an order and receive the extra $25 in free Stampin’ Rewards: June 14, 2021 at 11:50 PM (MT).
If you have any questions or would like me to set up a host code for you to see if you can collect $250 in orders for yourself, please drop me a note at email@example.com. I’ll be happy to do that for you!
If you have any questions, drop me a note at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Basic Gray Cardstock 4 1/4″ X 11″ (card base scored and folded at 5 1/2″), 3 1/4″ X 4 11/16″ (card front panel mat), 1″ X 3″ (sentiment), 4 1/8″ X 5 3/8″ (inner liner mat)
- Basic White Cardstock 2 1/4″ X 4″ (artwork), 4″ X 5 1/4″ (inner liner)
- Snail Mail Designer Series Paper 4 1/4″ X 5 1/2″ (card front), 4 5/8″ X 3 1/8″ (card front panel), 2 1/2″ X 6″ (envelope flap)