Good Monday morning my stamping friends. How was everyone’s weekend? Did everyone have a nice Mother’s Day? I ended up not working on Sunday, which was kind of nice.
Today’s card I did very little stamping. I let the DSP to all the work for me. That’s one of the great things about Stampin’ Up! Designer Series Paper, it makes cards all on it’s own.
I used the Stampin’ Up! Hand-Penned Petals Photopolymer Stamp Set along with the Hand-Penned Designer Series Paper. Here is my card for today.
My team leader, Jaimie, is giving us weekly challenges to do. There’s a color challenge and sketch challenge. We could use either of both. This was last weeks challenge and I used both.
I started by adhering a panel of the Hand-Penned DSP to a Highland Heather card base using Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
I stamped the sentiment from the Hand-Penned Petals stamp set in Tuxedo Black Ink on a panel of Hand-Penned DSP. I adhered the DSP to 2 strips of Mint Macaron cardstock using Stampin’ Seal.
I cut a panel of Highland Heather cardstock using one of the Tasteful Labels Dies. I adhered the Highland Heather banner to the card front using Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I adhered the DSP panel to the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals. I tied a small bow using the Fresh Freesia 3/8″ Open Weave Ribbon and adhered it using a Glue Dot. I added a few Fresh Freesia 2021-2023 In-Color Jewels to the card front.
On the inside I stamped the sentiment from the Stampin’ Up! Ornate Thanks Photopolymer Stamp Set in Tuxedo Black Ink on a Basic White panel. I adhered a strip of the Hand-Penned DSP to the bottom of the panel using Stampin’ Seal. I adhered the Basic White panel to a Mint Macaron mat using Stampin’ Seal and then to the inside of the Highland Heather card base using Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
To finish my card I decorated a Basic White Medium Envelope. I adhered a strip of the Hand-Penned DSP to the envelope front and a panel to the envelope flap.
Thank you for stopping by my blog today. I hope you liked my card and will give it a try. Happy Stamping!!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d love to be your Demonstrator. Just click HERE to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions.
MY CURRENT HOST CODE IS: QH7JDXHB
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any 1 item valued up to $10.00 from the 2020-2021 Annual Catalog or the January-June 2021 Mini Catalog! For any orders $50 or more I will also send you my monthly class tutorials. Click HERE or go to my Customer Rewards for more details and to see what this months tutorials are.
Click HERE to shop the clearance rack.
Please remember to use my current Host Code and make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Happy Stamping, Karen!
I still have a couple openings for my Online Host Club Starting June 1st.
If you are interested in joining in, please send me a note to email@example.com by May 20th
Does your Wish List and 2021-2022 Annual Catalog look like mine that just about every page is marked? Do you want it all and don’t want to spend a lot of money all at once? An Online Host Club might just be the perfect solution for you. This is the perfect way to build up your Stampin’ Up! supplies a little at a time and receive host benefits too. Click Here for details on joining my Online Host Club.
THE PAPER PUMPKIN SUBSCRIBE-A-THON
LAST DAY TO SUBSCRIBE TO RECEIVE YOUR 1ST KIT FOR ONLY $5
How it Works
Paper Pumpkin has a LIMITED SUPPLY of Batter Up! kits to offer at this special SUBSCRIBE-A-THON rate.
- The SUBSCRIBE-A-THON will start on 7 May 2021 at 12:01 AM (MT).
- The SUBSCRIBE-A-THON promotion price for new subscribers is only $5.00 USD | $7.00 CAD! (shipping included)
- The sale will continue until all allocated kits are sold out, or until the May subscription period ends on 10 May—whichever comes first. If the allocated kits are sold out prior to the subscription period, the sale will end and the subscription price will return to normal.
- Once 7 May hits, enter the code HOMERUN0521 before the sale ends to receive this special introductory price!
- This promotion price will only apply to new month-to-month subscriptions; prepaid subscriptions are not eligible for the discount.
Whether you’re crafting for a father, grandfather, nephew, or brother, we’ve got all your bases covered with the Batter Up! Paper Pumpkin Kit! This month’s kit is the perfect pick for making masculine masterpieces.
Then again, we know that grass-stained pants and sliding into home aren’t just for the boys—this month’s kit is a triple threat! Designed with men, sport-lovin’ ladies, and baseball fanatics in mind, anyone would bounce from their spot in the bleachers if they received a classic card from the Batter Up! kit. After all, this month’s kit was made for celebrating the all-stars, MVPs, and the greats—no matter what team they play on!
Step up to the plate, take a swing, and knock it out of the park! With the Batter Up! Paper Pumpkin Kit, it’s your turn to go to bat for all the people who’ve gone to bat for you. This month’s timeless kit with a “throwback” theme contains enough grand slam supplies to create nine cards—and coordinating envelopes—featuring classic colors, pinwheel and pinstripe patterns, and vintage-washed paper pieces. There’s no “batter” way to root, root, root for your home team and honor the all-stars in your life!
A beloved baseball-themed kit would be incomplete without the sport’s signature, sticky snack—the official bubble gum of the MLB! A favorite in the field, the Batter Up! Paper Pumpkin Kit contains a couple sticks of the chewy staple; chew while you craft, slide a piece into a card, or save it for later.
Details About The May Kit
- Kit contains enough supplies to create 9 cards—3 each of 3 designs—and coordinating envelopes. The all-inclusive kit includes printed card bases, die-cut paper pieces, embellishments, adhesive, and more!
- Card size: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ (10.8 x 14 cm)
- Envelope size: 4-1/2″ x 5-3/4″ (11.4 x 14.6 cm)
- Coordinating colors: Basic White, Bumblebee, Night of Navy, Pacific Point, Real Red, Smoky Slate, Soft Suede
- Comes with the official bubble gum of the MLB—a ballpark favorite! Chew while you craft, slide a piece into a card, or save it for later.
Subscribe to the May 2021 Paper Pumpkin Kit between May 7th – May 10th to get this special promotion price at paperpumpkin.com!
Note: Supplies may be limited toward the end of the subscription period.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Basic White Cardstock 4″ X 5 1/4″ (inner liner)
- Highland Heather Cardstock 4 1/4″ X 11″ (card base scored and folded at 5 1/2″), 1″ X 3 1/2″ (banner)
- Mint Macaron Cardstock 1/4″ X 4″ (dsp mat), 4 1/8″ X 5 3/8″ (inner liner mat)
- Hand-Penned Designer Series Paper 4″ X 5 1/4″ (card front), 1 3/4″ X 4″ (card front panel), 3/4″ X 4″ (inner liner panel), 1/4″ X 6″ & 2 1/2″ X 6″ (envelope front and flap)