Good Saturday morning my stamping friends. How has your weekend started off? I’ll be attending my virtual OnTour today for a few hours in the morning, then I have the rest of the day to myself YAY!!!
I have another sneak peek for you today of another gorgeous set coming out in the 2021-2020 Annual Catalog. If you are a customer of mine, my catalogs are suppose to be here on Monday. I will be shipping them out by Monday night to you. I have everything ready to go. If you are not a customer and would like a copy of the catalog, please email me at email@example.com and I will be happy to get one in the mail to you. I’m also offering a 2021-2022 Annual Catalog Designer Series Paper Share, click HERE for information. Here’s my card for today.
I used the new Stampin’ Up! Hand-Penned Petals Photopolymer Stamp Set for my card today.
I started by adhering a panel of the Hand-Penned Designer Series Paper to a Pale Papaya card base using Stampin’ Seal. I adhered a strip of the Hand-Penned DSP to the center of the card front using Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
On a panel of Basic White cardstock I stamped the sentiment from the Hand-Penned Petals stamp set in Soft Succulent Ink. I stamped the floral image from the Hand-Penned Petals stamp set in Tuxedo Black Ink on the panel and colored it in using my Flirty Flamingo, Pale Papaya and Soft Succulent Stampin’ Blends Markers. I cut the image out using my Scalloped Contours Dies.
I adhered a piece of the 1/2″ Pale Papaya Woven Ribbon in a ‘Z’ form on the card front using a little Stampin’ Seal to hold it in place. I adhered the artwork over the ribbon using Stampin’ Dimensionals. I added a Pale Papaya Genial Gem to the artwork.
On the inside I stamped the sentiment from the Stampin’ Up! Inspired Thoughts Cling Stamp Set in Soft Succulent Ink in the center of a Basic White panel. I stamped the floral image from the Hand-Penned Petals stamp set off to the side of the panel in Tuxedo Black Ink and colored it in using my Flirty Flamingo, Pale Papaya and Soft Succulent Stampin’ Blends Markers. I adhered the Basic White panel to a Soft Succulent mat using Stampin’ Seal and then to the inside of the Pale Papaya card base using Stampin’ Seal.
To finish my card I decorated a Basic White Medium Envelope. I stamped the floral image from the Hand-Penned Petals stamp set in Tuxedo Black Ink and colored it in the same as I did for the card. I adhered a panel of the Hand-Penned DSP to the envelope flap.
Thank you for stopping by my blog today. Items used for today’s card will be available to purchase on May 4th. Please drop me a line if you would like a copy of the new catalog. Happy Stamping!!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d love to be your Demonstrator. Just click HERE to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions.
MY CURRENT HOST CODE IS: 9R4BQD64
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any 1 item valued up to $10.00 from the 2020-2021 Annual Catalog or the January-June 2021 Mini Catalog! For any orders $50 or more I will also send you my monthly class tutorials. Click HERE or go to my Customer Rewards for more details and to see what this months tutorials are.
Click HERE to shop the clearance rack.
Please remember to use my current Host Code and make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Happy Stamping, Karen!
IT’S THE LAST-CHANCE PRODUCTS SALE
If you love great deals, Stampin’ Up!’s Last-Chance Products Sale is the perfect time to shop. You’ll get deep discounts on your favorite products from the 2020–2021 Annual Catalog—and as an extra bonus—you’ll get a peek at the list of items carrying over to the other catalogs. Many items will sell out fast, so don’t delay—shop early for the best selection!
Sales Period: March 24, 1:00 PM (MT) – May 3, 2021, 11:59 PM (MT)
- Only select items in the 2020–2021 Annual Catalog will be discounted.
- Sale applies to all order types except host items (see Last-Chance Products List for items on sale).
- No minimum purchase is required.
- Retiring items are available while supplies last.
- Items and discounts may vary by market (depending on inventory levels).
- Exclusions apply: Carryover items and some retiring items will not be discounted.
- Ordering Deadline for retiring products: May 3, 2021 at 11:59 PM (MT)
Here are the official retiring lists from Stampin’ Up!.
Head over to my online store to pick up those retiring items now! They’re only available while supplies last from now through May 3!
Subscribe March 11 – April 10
- The So Cool Paper Pumpkin Kit is a little taste of summer fun, with enough supplies to make 12 colorful, shaped cards with coordinating envelopes. Six card bases are popsicle shaped, the other six are semicircles: three watermelons and three rainbows. All of the cards are splashed with cheerful, vivid watercolor images. The kit also includes two full-size, matching sticker sheets, die-cut accents, fun embellishments, and more.
- This kit was designed with kids in mind, as a way to spark their creative imagination and introduce them to papercrafting.
- The So Cool Kit makes a great gift! It’s an even better way to enjoy some quality time with those special little ones in life.
- Even though the So Cool Kit was designed with kids in mind, these fun-shaped cards, featuring vivid watercolors, are versatile enough to gift to kids of all ages—the young in years and the young at heart. They’re a great way to send some “sunshine in a card!” Who wouldn’t love that?
- The kit’s exclusive So Cool Stamp Set is versatile, offering sentiments that can be used for multiple occasions such as birthdays, congrats, cheer, and more! It’s a great addition to any crafter’s collection.
- Kit includes enough supplies to make 12 fresh, fun-shaped cards—6 popsicles and 6 blank semicircles to color—and coordinating envelopes. Kit includes card bases, 2 full sticker sheets, decorative die-cut pieces, embellishments, and more.
- Envelope size: 4-1/2″ x 5-3/4″ (11.4 x 14.6 cm)
- Coordinating colors: Blackberry Bliss, Bermuda Bay, Bumblebee, Cinnamon Cider, Old Olive, Terracotta Tile
- Coordinates with the Ice Cream Corner Suite from our January–June 2021 Mini Catalog.
Subscribe to the April Paper Pumpkin Kit between 11 March and 10 April at paperpumpkin.com!
Note: Supplies may be limited toward the end of the subscription period.
THERE’S MORE TO LOVE IN THE COORDINATING ICE CREAM CORNER SUITE!
ICE CREAM CORNER DESIGNER SERIES PAPER
Keep the creative fun going by pairing the So Cool Kit with the Ice Cream Corner Designer Series Paper (154567) featured in our 2021 January–June Mini Catalog. It’s a great way to use the kit’s stamps, ink, stickers, and more to further indulge your craving for summer fun. Plus, the paper is part of the matching Ice Cream Corner Suite, so there’s virtually no end to the possibilities!
Coordinating colors: Bermuda Bay, Blackberry Bliss, Cinnamon Cider, Old Olive, Petal Pink, Pool Party, Purple Posy, So Saffron, Soft Sea Foam, Terracotta Tile
Click this link to view the suite and start shopping.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Basic White Cardstock 2″ x 3 1/4″ (artwork), 4″ X 5 1/4″ (inner liner)
- Pale Papaya Cardstock 4 1/4″ X 11″ (card base scored and folded at 5 1/2″)
- Soft Succulent Cardstock 4 1/87″ X 5 3/8″ (inner liner mat)
- Hand-Penned Designer Series Paper 4 18″ X 5 3/8″ & 1 7/8″ x 5 3/8″ (card front panels), 2 1/2″ X 6″ (envelope flap)