Good Tuesday morning my stamping friends. How has everyone’s week started off? I went from one job to the other yesterday. The dog bakery is a little short staffed and we’re running out of time to get all the Easter treats out. So I went in yesterday for a few hours and I told them I’d help out and come in today. I’m not sure about tomorrow yet.
For today I have a simple stamping card for you. This is a perfect card for a beginner stamper that doesn’t have a lot of product. I used a stamp set, some ink and paper. Here’s my card for today.
I used the Stampin’ Up! Timeless Tulips Photopolymer Stamp Set for my card. Nothing screams spring and Easter like some tulips.
I started by stamping the stems and leaves images from the Timeless Tulips stamp set in Garden Green Ink on a panel of Fine Art Floral Designer Series Paper. I stamped the tulip images from the Timeless Tulips stamp set in Poppy Parade Ink on the stems.
I adhered the card front to a Poppy Parade mat using Stampin’ Seal. I adhered the matted panel to a Petal Pink card base using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
On a strip of Basic White cardstock I stamped the sentiment from the Timeless Tulips stamp set and adhered it to the card front using Stampin’ Seal.
On the inside I stamped a single tulip in the center of a Basic White panel. I stamped the stems and leaves from the Timeless Tulips stamp set in Garden Green Ink, stamping off once. I stamped the tulip image from the Timeless Tulips stamp set in Poppy Parade Ink, stamping off once. I stamped the sentiment from the Timeless Tulips stamp set in Garden Green Ink over the tulip stem. I adhered the Basic White panel to a Poppy Parade mat using Stampin’ Seal and then to the inside of the Petal Pink card base using Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
To finish my card I decorated a Basic White Medium Envelope. I stamped the tulip images from the Timeless Tulips stamp set on the envelope front the same as I did for the card. I adhered a panel of Fine Art Floral DSP to the envelope flap.
Thank you for stopping by my blog today. I hope you liked my CAS card and will give it a try. Happy Stamping!!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d love to be your Demonstrator. Just click HERE to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions.
MY CURRENT HOST CODE IS: 2QRN664Q
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any 1 item valued up to $10.00 from the 2020-2021 Annual Catalog or the January-June 2021 Mini Catalog! For any orders $50 or more I will also send you my monthly class tutorials. Click HERE or go to my Customer Rewards for more details and to see what this months tutorials are.
Click HERE to shop the clearance rack.
Please remember to use my current Host Code and make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Happy Stamping, Karen!
Subscribe March 11 – April 10
- The So Cool Paper Pumpkin Kit is a little taste of summer fun, with enough supplies to make 12 colorful, shaped cards with coordinating envelopes. Six card bases are popsicle shaped, the other six are semicircles: three watermelons and three rainbows. All of the cards are splashed with cheerful, vivid watercolor images. The kit also includes two full-size, matching sticker sheets, die-cut accents, fun embellishments, and more.
- This kit was designed with kids in mind, as a way to spark their creative imagination and introduce them to papercrafting.
- The So Cool Kit makes a great gift! It’s an even better way to enjoy some quality time with those special little ones in life.
- Even though the So Cool Kit was designed with kids in mind, these fun-shaped cards, featuring vivid watercolors, are versatile enough to gift to kids of all ages—the young in years and the young at heart. They’re a great way to send some “sunshine in a card!” Who wouldn’t love that?
- The kit’s exclusive So Cool Stamp Set is versatile, offering sentiments that can be used for multiple occasions such as birthdays, congrats, cheer, and more! It’s a great addition to any crafter’s collection.
- Kit includes enough supplies to make 12 fresh, fun-shaped cards—6 popsicles and 6 blank semicircles to color—and coordinating envelopes. Kit includes card bases, 2 full sticker sheets, decorative die-cut pieces, embellishments, and more.
- Envelope size: 4-1/2″ x 5-3/4″ (11.4 x 14.6 cm)
- Coordinating colors: Blackberry Bliss, Bermuda Bay, Bumblebee, Cinnamon Cider, Old Olive, Terracotta Tile
- Coordinates with the Ice Cream Corner Suite from our January–June 2021 Mini Catalog.
Subscribe to the April Paper Pumpkin Kit between 11 March and 10 April at paperpumpkin.com!
Note: Supplies may be limited toward the end of the subscription period.
THERE’S MORE TO LOVE IN THE COORDINATING ICE CREAM CORNER SUITE!
ICE CREAM CORNER DESIGNER SERIES PAPER
Keep the creative fun going by pairing the So Cool Kit with the Ice Cream Corner Designer Series Paper (154567) featured in our 2021 January–June Mini Catalog. It’s a great way to use the kit’s stamps, ink, stickers, and more to further indulge your craving for summer fun. Plus, the paper is part of the matching Ice Cream Corner Suite, so there’s virtually no end to the possibilities!
Coordinating colors: Bermuda Bay, Blackberry Bliss, Cinnamon Cider, Old Olive, Petal Pink, Pool Party, Purple Posy, So Saffron, Soft Sea Foam, Terracotta Tile
Click this link to view the suite and start shopping.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Basic White Cardstock 1/2″ X 2″ (sentiment), 4″ X 5 1/4″ (inner liner)
- Petal Pink Cardstock 4 1/4″ X 11″ (card base scored and folded at 5 1/2″)
- Poppy Parade Cardstock 2 – 4 1/8″ X 5 3/8″ (card front and inner liner mats)
- Fine Art Floral Designer Series Paper 3 3/4″ X 5″ (card front), 2 1/2″ X 6″ (envelope flap)