Good Saturday morning my fellow stampers. How has everyone’s weekend started off? I have the weekend off and I’m not sure what I’m doing yet. I know tomorrow I have my in person team quarterly meeting, but today is undecided still. I may be cleaning out the attic, I may be crafting. Time will tell.
For today I have a set of cards for you using the 2019-2021 In-Colors that will be retiring the beginning of May. If you like any of these colors, now it the time to grab them before they announce the retirement. As you may know, I don’t make any 2 cards identical. Although these cards are the same, they are different colors. Here are my cards.
I used the Stampin’ Up! Enjoy The Moments Cling Stamp Set along with the 2019-2021 In-Color 6 X 6 Designer Series Paper. All the cards are the exact same measurements and they all use the same 1/2″ Scalloped Linen Ribbon, except for the Pretty Peacock ( I realized when I was making the cards I never bought that ribbon).
For all the cards I adhered a panel of the 2019-2021 In-Color DSP to the left side of a Basic White card front using Multipurpose Liquid Glue. On the Basic White panel I stamped the sentiment from the Enjoy The Moment stamp set in the coordinating color, except for the Purple Posy I used Sahara Sand. I adhered the Purple Posy, Rococo Rose and Terracotta Tile card fronts to Sahara Sand mats using Stampin’ Seal. I adhered the Pretty Peacock card front to a Pool Party mat and the Seaside Spray card front to a Misty Moonlight mat using Stampin’ Seal. I wrapped a piece of the Purple Posy, Rococo Rose, Seaside Spray and Terracotta Tile Scalloped Linen Ribbon around the card fronts and adhered them in the back using Stampin’ Seal. On the Pretty Peacock card front I wrapped a piece of the 3/8″ Old Olive/Pretty Peacock Reversible Ribbon around the card front and adhered it in the back using Stampin’ Seal. I adhered the card fronts to the coordinating card bases using Stampin’ Dimensionals. I added some Butterfly Gems to each card, again coordinating the colors.
On the inside of the Purple Posy and Pretty Peacock cards, I stamped the sentiments from Enjoy The Moment stamp set in the center of Basic White panels. I adhered the panels to Sahara Sand and Pool Party mats using Stampin’ Seal and then to the inside of the card bases using Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
On the inside of the Rococo Rose, Seaside Spray and Terracotta Tile cards I stamped the sentiment from the Stampin’ Up! Oval Occasions Cling Stamp Set in the coordinating colors. I adhered the Basic White panels to Sahara Sand mats using Stampin’ Seal.
I adhered the Basic White panel to a Misty Moonlight mat for the Seaside Spray card. I adhered all the matted panels to the inside of the coordinating card bases using Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
To finish my cards I decorated Basic White Medium Envelopes. I stamped the images from Enjoy The Moment stamp set on the Purple Posy and Pretty Peacock envelopes.
I stamped the floral image from the Oval Occasions stamp set on the Rococo Rose, Seaside Spray and Terracotta Tile envelopes. I adhered panels of the 2019-2021 In-Color DSP to all the envelope flaps.
Thank you for stopping by my blog today. I hope you liked my set of cards and will give it a try. These colors will be retiring in just 7 weeks. Don’t wait to get your favorite colors. Happy Stamping!!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d love to be your Demonstrator. Just click HERE to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions.
MY CURRENT HOST CODE IS: 2QRN664Q
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any 1 item valued up to $10.00 from the 2020-2021 Annual Catalog or the January-June 2021 Mini Catalog! For any orders $50 or more I will also send you my monthly class tutorials. Click HERE or go to my Customer Rewards for more details and to see what this months tutorials are.
Click HERE to shop the clearance rack.
Please remember to use my current Host Code and make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Happy Stamping, Karen!
Subscribe March 11 – April 10
- The So Cool Paper Pumpkin Kit is a little taste of summer fun, with enough supplies to make 12 colorful, shaped cards with coordinating envelopes. Six card bases are popsicle shaped, the other six are semicircles: three watermelons and three rainbows. All of the cards are splashed with cheerful, vivid watercolor images. The kit also includes two full-size, matching sticker sheets, die-cut accents, fun embellishments, and more.
- This kit was designed with kids in mind, as a way to spark their creative imagination and introduce them to papercrafting.
- The So Cool Kit makes a great gift! It’s an even better way to enjoy some quality time with those special little ones in life.
- Even though the So Cool Kit was designed with kids in mind, these fun-shaped cards, featuring vivid watercolors, are versatile enough to gift to kids of all ages—the young in years and the young at heart. They’re a great way to send some “sunshine in a card!” Who wouldn’t love that?
- The kit’s exclusive So Cool Stamp Set is versatile, offering sentiments that can be used for multiple occasions such as birthdays, congrats, cheer, and more! It’s a great addition to any crafter’s collection.
- Kit includes enough supplies to make 12 fresh, fun-shaped cards—6 popsicles and 6 blank semicircles to color—and coordinating envelopes. Kit includes card bases, 2 full sticker sheets, decorative die-cut pieces, embellishments, and more.
- Envelope size: 4-1/2″ x 5-3/4″ (11.4 x 14.6 cm)
- Coordinating colors: Blackberry Bliss, Bermuda Bay, Bumblebee, Cinnamon Cider, Old Olive, Terracotta Tile
- Coordinates with the Ice Cream Corner Suite from our January–June 2021 Mini Catalog.
Subscribe to the April Paper Pumpkin Kit between 11 March and 10 April at paperpumpkin.com!
Note: Supplies may be limited toward the end of the subscription period.
THERE’S MORE TO LOVE IN THE COORDINATING ICE CREAM CORNER SUITE!
Keep the creative fun going by pairing the So Cool Kit with the Ice Cream Corner Designer Series Paper (154567) featured in our 2021 January–June Mini Catalog. It’s a great way to use the kit’s stamps, ink, stickers, and more to further indulge your craving for summer fun. Plus, the paper is part of the matching Ice Cream Corner Suite, so there’s virtually no end to the possibilities!
Coordinating colors: Bermuda Bay, Blackberry Bliss, Cinnamon Cider, Old Olive, Petal Pink, Pool Party, Purple Posy, So Saffron, Soft Sea Foam, Terracotta Tile
Click this link to view the suite and start shopping.
Bring in the beauty of nature with the artistic designs of the Butterfly Brilliance Bundle and coordinating designer series paper, along with textured specialty paper that will put a pop of brilliance on every project. The Butterfly Brilliance Collection will be available March2 — May 3, 2021.
The 2019-2021 In-Colors will be retiring soon. See the complete list of items in my online store Here.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Basic White Cardstock 5 – 3 5/8″ X 4 7/8″ (card fronts), 4″ X 5 1/4″ (inner liners)
- Misty Moonlight Cardstock 3 3/4″ X 5 ” (card front mat), 4 1/8″ X 5 3/8″ (inner liner mat)
- Pool Party Cardstock 3 3/4″ X 5″ (card front mat), 4 1/8″ X 5 3/8″ (inner liner mat)
- Purple Posy Cardstock 4 1/4″ X 11″ (card base scored and folded at 5 1/2″)
- Pretty Peacock Cardstock 4 1/4″ X 11″ (card base scored and folded at 5 1/2″)
- Rococo Rose Cardstock 4 1/4′ X 11″ (card base scored and folded at 5 1/2″)
- Sahara Sand Cardstock 3 – 3 3/4″ X 5″ (card front mats), 3 – 4 1/8″ X 5 3/8″ (inner liner mats)
- Seaside Spray Cardstock 4 1/4′ X 11″ (card base scored and folded at 5 1/2″)
- Terracotta Tile Cardstock 4 1/4′ X 11″ (card base scored and folded at 5 1/2″)
- 2019-2021 In-Color 6 X 6 Designer Series Paper 5 – 1 3/4″ X 4 7/8″ (card front panels), 5 – 2 1/2″ X 6″ (envelope flaps)