Good Friday morning my stamping friends and welcome to my Fun Fold Friday. How was everyone’s week? Are you ready for the weekend? I’m actually off this weekend from both my jobs. We do have our ‘In Person’ team meeting virtually this Sunday. I always look forward to the meeting even if we can’t meet up with everyone in person.
Today’s card I made on my Facebook Live video on Wednesday. If you were able to join me or watched the replay, thank you. If you’d like to watch my video and stamp along, the measurements are below along with the links to my Facebook page and my YouTube channel. Here’s my card for today.
I used the Stampin’ Up! Friends Are Like Seashells Bundle along with the Sand & Sea Designer Series Paper.
I started by scoring and folded my 5 1/2″ X 11″ card base at 4 1/4″, 7 1/2″ & 10 3/4″. I placed the 1/4″ scored line to the bottom of my Paper Trimmer and the left side of the card base at the 5/8″ mark. I cut from the 4 1/4″ scored line (which is now at the 6 3/4″ mark on your trimmer) all the way down. I cut at the 4 1/4″ scored line down the 5/8″ and removed the strip. On the 1/4″ fold line, using my Paper Snips, I trimmed the small piece off the top so that the 1/4″ fold line measures 4 1/4″. I adhered a strip of Tear & Tape Adhesive on the 1/4″ fold line and adhered the 2 3/4″ X 4 1/4″ panel of Seaside Spray cardstock.
For the front of the card I embossed a panel of Pearlescent Specialty Paper using the Seabed 3D Embossing Folder and I adhered it using Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I stamped the sentiment from the Stampin’ Up! Friends Are Like Seashells Photopolymer Stamp Set in Sahara Sand Ink and cut it out using the Tasteful Labels Dies. I adhered it to the top of the panel using Glue Dots. I stamped the shells and starfish on scraps of the Sand & Sea DSP and cut them out using my Seaside Shells Dies. I stamped the sand dollar on a panel of Basic White cardstock in Sahara Sand Ink and immediately sprinkled it with my Clear Embossing Powder and set it using my Heat Tool.
I adhered panels of the Sea & Sand DSP to the inside of the card base using Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
I embossed a panel of the Sand & Sea DSP using the Seabed 3D Embossing Folder for the inside front panel and adhered it using Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I stamped the sentiment from the Friends Are Like Seashells stamp set in Sahara Sand Ink on a panel of Basic White cardstock. I stamped one of the scallop shells in Blushing Bride Ink on the bottom of the panel. I adhered the Basic White panel to the inside panel using Stampin’ Seal.
On the other 2 Basic White panels I stamped the sentiments from the Seaside View stamp set in Sahara Sand Ink. On the larger panel I stamped the sand dollar and starfish images from the Friends Are Like Seashells stamp set in Sahara Sand Ink on the bottom. On the center panel I stamped the scallop shell from the Friends Are Like Seashells stamp set in Seaside Spray Ink on the bottom. I adhered the panels to the inside of the card base using Stampin’ Seal. I added a few Opal Rounds to the card front and the inside panels.
To finish my card I decorated a Basic White Medium Envelope. I stamped the sand dollar & star fish from the Friends Are Like Seashells stamp set in Sahara Sand Ink. I stamped the scalloped shells in Blushing Bride and Seaside Spray Ink. I adhered a panel of Sand & Sea DSP, which I embossed using the Seabed 3D Embossing Folder, to the envelope flap.
Thank you for stopping by my blog today. I hope you liked my card and will give it a try. The list of measurements are below if you’d like to stamp along while watching the video. You can watch my video on my Facebook page Here.
You can also view the video on my YouTube channel Here. Happy Stamping!!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d love to be your Demonstrator. Just click HERE to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions.
MY CURRENT HOST CODE IS: 2QRN664Q
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any 1 item valued up to $10.00 from the 2020-2021 Annual Catalog or the January-June 2021 Mini Catalog! For any orders $50 or more I will also send you my monthly class tutorials. Click HERE or go to my Customer Rewards for more details and to see what this months tutorials are.
Click HERE to shop the clearance rack.
Please remember to use my current Host Code and make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Happy Stamping, Karen!
Subscribe March 11 – April 10
- The So Cool Paper Pumpkin Kit is a little taste of summer fun, with enough supplies to make 12 colorful, shaped cards with coordinating envelopes. Six card bases are popsicle shaped, the other six are semicircles: three watermelons and three rainbows. All of the cards are splashed with cheerful, vivid watercolor images. The kit also includes two full-size, matching sticker sheets, die-cut accents, fun embellishments, and more.
- This kit was designed with kids in mind, as a way to spark their creative imagination and introduce them to papercrafting.
- The So Cool Kit makes a great gift! It’s an even better way to enjoy some quality time with those special little ones in life.
- Even though the So Cool Kit was designed with kids in mind, these fun-shaped cards, featuring vivid watercolors, are versatile enough to gift to kids of all ages—the young in years and the young at heart. They’re a great way to send some “sunshine in a card!” Who wouldn’t love that?
- The kit’s exclusive So Cool Stamp Set is versatile, offering sentiments that can be used for multiple occasions such as birthdays, congrats, cheer, and more! It’s a great addition to any crafter’s collection.
- Kit includes enough supplies to make 12 fresh, fun-shaped cards—6 popsicles and 6 blank semicircles to color—and coordinating envelopes. Kit includes card bases, 2 full sticker sheets, decorative die-cut pieces, embellishments, and more.
- Envelope size: 4-1/2″ x 5-3/4″ (11.4 x 14.6 cm)
- Coordinating colors: Blackberry Bliss, Bermuda Bay, Bumblebee, Cinnamon Cider, Old Olive, Terracotta Tile
- Coordinates with the Ice Cream Corner Suite from our January–June 2021 Mini Catalog.
Subscribe to the April Paper Pumpkin Kit between 11 March and 10 April at paperpumpkin.com!
Note: Supplies may be limited toward the end of the subscription period.
THERE’S MORE TO LOVE IN THE COORDINATING ICE CREAM CORNER SUITE!
Keep the creative fun going by pairing the So Cool Kit with the Ice Cream Corner Designer Series Paper (154567) featured in our 2021 January–June Mini Catalog. It’s a great way to use the kit’s stamps, ink, stickers, and more to further indulge your craving for summer fun. Plus, the paper is part of the matching Ice Cream Corner Suite, so there’s virtually no end to the possibilities!
Coordinating colors: Bermuda Bay, Blackberry Bliss, Cinnamon Cider, Old Olive, Petal Pink, Pool Party, Purple Posy, So Saffron, Soft Sea Foam, Terracotta Tile
Click this link to view the suite and start shopping.
Bring in the beauty of nature with the artistic designs of the Butterfly Brilliance Bundle and coordinating designer series paper, along with textured specialty paper that will put a pop of brilliance on every project. The Butterfly Brilliance Collection will be available March2 — May 3, 2021.
The 2019-2021 In-Colors will be retiring soon. See the complete list of items in my online store Here.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Basic White Cardstock 2″ X 2″ (sand dollar), 2 1/2″ X 2 1/2″, 3″ x 2 1/2″ & 4″ x 2 1/2″ (inner liners)
- Seaside Spray Cardstock 5 1/2″ X 11″ (card base folded and scored at 4 1/4″, 7 1/2″ & 10 3/4″), 2 3/4″ X 4 1/4″ (front card base panel)
- Pearlescent Specialty Paper 2 5/8″ X 4 1/8″ (card front panel)
- Sea & Sand Designer Series Paper 2 5/8″ X 4 1/8″, 2 – 3 1/8″ X 4 3/4″, 4 1/8″ X 5 3/8″ (Inner liner mats), scraps for sentiment, seashells and starfish, 2 1/2″ X 6″ (envelope flap)