Good Sunday morning my stamping friends. How is everyone’s weekend going? I’ll be at work for a bit today closing out for the month. Hopefully it will be a very short day.
Today is a very sad day. It’s the last day of Sale-A-Bration, the last day for the awesome Joining Special and the last day to earn this stamp set I used for today’s card. If you haven’t gotten your orders in yet, don’t wait any longer. You don’t want to wait till tonight at the last minute when there could be tech problems and you miss out on your free items. Here is my last Sale-A-Bration card for you this week.
I used the Stampin’ Up! Punch Party Photopolymer Sale-A-Bration Host Stamp Set for my card along with the Paper Blooms Designer Series Paper.
I started by adhering a panel of Paper Blooms DSP to an Old Olive card base using Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
Using the same side Stitched Rectangle Die for all 3 pieces, I cut a panel of Night of Navy, Rococo Rose and Paper Blooms DSP. I adhered the 3 panels on the card front using Stampin’ Seal and Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
On a panel of Basic White cardstock I stamped the sentiment from the Punch Party stamp set in Old Olive Ink. I punched the sentiment out using my Rectangle Postage Stamp Punch. I colored the flowers on the sentiment using my Rococo Rose Stampin’ Blends Markers. I adhered the sentiment to the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals. I made a small bow using the Night of Navy 1/8″ ribbon from the Playing With Patterns Ribbon Combo Pack and adhered it to the sentiment using a Glue Dot.
On the inside I stamped the sentiment from the Punch Party stamp set in Old Olive Ink in the center of a Basic White panel. I stamped the small flower image from the Punch Party stamp set next to the sentiment in Old Olive Ink and colored the flowers using my Rococo Rose Stampin’ Blends Markers. I adhered the Basic White panel to a Soft Sea Foam mat using Stampin’ Seal and then to the inside of the Old Olive card base using Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
To finish my card I decorated a Basic White Medium Envelope. I stamped the small flower image from the Punch Party stamp set in Old Olive Ink across the bottom of the envelope front and colored the flowers in using my Rococo Rose Stampin’ Blends Markers. I adhered a panel of the Paper Blooms DSP to the envelope flap.
Thank you for stopping by my blog today. I hope you liked my card and will give it a try. Happy Stamping!!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d love to be your Demonstrator. Just click HERE to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions.
MY CURRENT HOST CODE IS: 9BCVNW9D
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any 1 item valued up to $10.00 from the 2020-2021 Annual Catalog or the January-June 2021 Mini Catalog! For any orders $50 or more I will also send you my monthly class tutorials. Click HERE or go to my Customer Rewards for more details and to see what this months tutorials are.
Click HERE to shop the clearance rack.
Please remember to use my current Host Code and make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Happy Stamping, Karen!
LAST DAY OF SALE-A-BRATION!!!
Have you gotten all the FREE items you wanted!
Stampin’ Up!’s Sale-a-bration event ends tonight!! It will look a little different…it runs from January 5 through February 28 and there will be a second Sale-a-bration event later this year, but the shop, host and join benefits are still a part of the event!!
During Sale-A-Bration, you can earn FREE products. For every $50 or $100 you spend, you can choose between two purchasing levels of free products! There are 8 free products available to pick from at the $50 level and 2 free products to pick from at the $100 level!
Stampin’ Up! is offering an exclusive host stamp set called Punch Party and you can get it for FREE with an order of $300 or greater placed during Sale-a-bration or by hosting a workshop with orders totaling $300 or greater during Sale-a-bration! You can see the stamp set below. You can read more details and find the list of punches that it coordinates with on page 17 in the Sale-a-bration Brochure.
Bring in the beauty of nature with the artistic designs of the Butterfly Brilliance Bundle and coordinating designer series paper, along with textured specialty paper that will put a pop of brilliance on every project. The Butterfly Brilliance Collection will be available March2 — May 3, 2021. Want it early??? This could be part of your starter kit for joining Stampin’ Up!
Final Day to Join and get Your 5 FREE Packs of Designer Series Paper
There’s no better time to join Stampin’ Up! than during Sale-A-Bration. Stampin’ Up! has this AMAZING offer of five packs of 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper from the upcoming 2021-2022 Annual Catalog with your Starter Kit if you join during Sale-a-bration! You can not buy this DSP now, so why not get it FREE!. For $99 you get to choose $125 worth of products that will ship for free and Stampin’ Up! will also send you 5 packs, that’s 200 sheets of paper a $57.50 value, absolutely FREE. This offer ends February 28, 2021!!
Here are the details:
- Starter Kit Price: $99 + tax and it ships for free!
- Starter Kit includes:
- $125 in Stampin’ Up! merchandise of your choice from the current Annual Catalog, 2021 Mini Catalog or the online store (includes clearance rack items!).
- 5 free packs of 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper (200 sheets in total!!) from the upcoming 2021-2022 Annual Catalog. The packs are: Brights, Neutrals, Regals, Subtles & 2020-2022 In Colors…that’s $57.50 in free designer paper with your kit!!
- 8 Annual Catalogs, 8 Mini Catalogs and 8 Sale-a-bration Brochures and a few additional business supplies.
- You’ll get the following perks from Stampin’ Up! when you join:
- At least a 20% discount on everything that you order as a Demonstrator!
- Early peeks at new release items and preorders for new items for about a month before they are available to purchase!
- The ability to attend Demonstrator exclusive Stampin’ Up! events!
- No pressure to sell to anyone, hold classes or workshops or run a business. You can simply order for yourself and get the discount! And as long as you have at least $300 in sales per quarter, you’ll continue as an active Demonstrator and continue to get the discount. If you aren’t able to maintain the $300 per quarter minimums, you simply go back to being a customer, no commitment required and no penalty if you decide that being a Demonstrator isn’t right for you.
Whether you’d like to start a business or would simply like to be a hobby demonstrator and get the great discount, I am here to help support you in any way that I can!
The 2019-2021 In-Colors will be retiring soon. Why not stock up now and earn some free Sale-A-Bration items. See the complete list of items in my online store Here.
Here’s To You
Subscribe February11th – March 10th
Three cheers for mountain air, a sky filled with sunshine, and finding joy in life’s journey! Adventure awaits inside this month’s majestic, mountain-themed kit. With enough elements and embellishments to create eight cards and coordinating envelopes, the Here’s to You Paper Pumpkin Kit is the perfect pick for celebrating life’s little moments and mountain-high milestones!
What makes March’s kit one-of-a-kind? The spectacular set of four free stencils—and a stamping sponge—that you’ll find inside! Pair this pack of stunning stencils with the kit’s contents to stamp a springtime scene, then store the set to stamp for any season in the future. Clean up your binoculars and dust off your hiking boots—the Here’s to You Paper Pumpkin Kit is ready to lead you on an excursion to explore your creativity!
ABOUT THE MARCH KIT
- Kit contains enough supplies to create 8 cards—4 each of 2 designs—and coordinating envelopes. The kit’s contents include printed card bases, die-cut paper pieces, embellishments, adhesive, and more!
- Card size: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ (10.8 x 14 cm)
- Envelope size: 4-1/2″ x 5-3/4″ (11.4 x 14.6 cm)
- Coordinating colors: Bumblebee, Calypso Coral, Old Olive, Petal Pink, Pretty Peacock, Seaside Spray
- Includes four free stencils and a stamping sponge!
- Arrives in a cute and collectible box.
Subscribe to the March 2021 Paper Pumpkin Kit between 11 February and 10 March at paperpumpkin.com!
Note: Supplies may be limited toward the end of the subscription period.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Basic White Cardstock 2″ X 2 1/2″ (sentiment), 4″ X 5 1/4″ (inner liner)
- Night of Navy Cardstock 3″ X 4 1/4″ (card front panel)
- Old Olive Cardstock 8 1/2″ X 5 1/2″ (card base scored and folded at 4 1/4″)
- Rococo Rose Cardstock 3″ X 4 1/4″ (card front panel)
- Soft Sea Foam Cardstock 4 1/8″ X 5 3/8″ (inner liner mat)
- Paper Blooms Cardstock 4 1/4″ X 5 1/2″ (card front), 3″ X 4 1/4″ (card front panel), 2 1/2″ X 6″ (envelope flap)